Any level of activity can take a toll on your health. Whether you are a weekend warrior or competitive athlete, you've likely experienced an injury from doing what you love. You may also have some chronic aches or pains that just don't seem to go away no matter what you try. At [PRACTICE NAME], we provide sports massage therapy that can enhance your performance and overall wellbeing.
Experience the Benefits of Sports Massage
- Better flexibility. Since massage expands your muscle tissues side to side and lengthwise, it may impact the muscular sheath and allow stored stress and pressure to be released.
- More tissue permeability. The membrane of each tissue has microscopic holes that enlarge so that nutrients can come in and waste materials are released. In turn, your oxygen and nutrition levels in the muscles can recover quickly.
- Enhanced micro blood flow. Blood circulation is improved through massage, as well as expanding your blood vessels so that oxygen and nutrition are transported fast.
- Decreased pain. Massage can cut down on your discomfort levels as waste products are washed away. You'll also have a release of endorphins thanks to your massage.
- Greater relaxation. A therapeutic massage promotes flexibility and blood flow, making you feel relaxed.
- Boosted recovery. If you need to recover or are fatigued, studies show that you can feel better with a sports massage, which can also delay muscle soreness.
- Increased mitochondria activity. The mitochondria of the cell convert nutrients into energy. Deep tissue massage after a workout can help your muscles grow and develop new mitochondria.
- Less muscle tension. Pain, stiffness and a lack of mobility can be addressed by your massage.
- Breaks up scar tissue. A sports massage can remove scar tissue, loosening it so that it can be broken down.
Your New Patient Special Offer
Take advantage of our introductory offer. For $99, you'll have an assessment by your massage therapist and a 55-minute remedial massage. Use the code "Online Offer" in the comments section when booking online or use the code when you call. If you're interested in a massage package, check out the options that we have available here.
Contact our team today to schedule your massage session!